08 November 2002

bouillabaise

kiel: tired and frustrated
kie: garlic greenhouse
kio: phish : back on the train (phish is good music, even when you're not a stoner)

so like most weblog authors, i am writing in the interest of procrastination.

my garlic plant is growing nicely. i think i'm going to name it "dracula". on the down side, however, my room is starting to smell like garlic.

in other house news, raj shaved his head today. not like #3 or #2, he bic'ed it. he is a brown cue ball. every time you see that kid he has a different hair/facial hair combination. i wish i could grow facial hair. i haven't shaved in like 2 weeks.



what else? i have a quiz tomorrow. i haven't looked at the material yet, probably since we haven't had class in 2 weeks. i told you all that doing nothing was gonna bite me in the ass. but my nothing was not in vain! for i created this weblog and transferred my entries!

the mental notes skit was written today. that was fun. i like hanging out with mental notes. speaking of which, tomorrow night is MIDNIGHT SOCCER!!! it is just what the name not so subtly implies. go to homewood field and play soccer at midnight in the dark and cold. last week was fun. you should come!!

oregon ridge called me to wait tables this weekend. sigh. it'll net me a couple extra bucks though so i'll probably do it.

yup. writer's block.

No comments: