23 December 2002

the great

kie: back in schuylkill county, pa
kial: a little tired, slightly edgy
kio: sarah mclachlan and barenaked ladies : christmas medley

it's interesting to be 9 years old. especially at christmas. although parents threaten it all the time, no kid is going to really get coal for christmas, no matter how bad he is. not saying that alex is bad, but he is getting on my nerves.

i guess this is what it's like to have a sibling.

it's weird though because he doesn't seem to have any of the latent animosity typically associated with siblings. all he's got towards me is a weird sort of hero-worship.

it's a weird situation, you know. he's a foster kid. he just came from a family that raised him since he was months old. and then my parents come along. and then there's me. in his eyes i can do no wrong. and he won't stop FOLLOWING ME AROUND.

i've already played 12 games of pool with him and i've been home for like 3 days. gah.

by the way, alex is really good at pool. almost as good as me. in fact, he beat me once. he's gonna be a hustler when he grows up. just like his big brother.

No comments: