31 August 2006

odontophilia? i don't know an ophelia!

kie: the office, again, waiting for some cells to grow.
kiel: not very earnest.

well, i got a callback from my "dreadful" audition. so that's cool. the play is "galileo" by bertolt brecht. it's all science vs. religiony, so it's right up my alley.

our dear earnest, though, i am sorry to say, will be pushed off to next semester. it's a long story, but it's for the best. hopefully that will give me enough time to learn my lines.

and, in dental news, i got my teeth cleaned today. my hygienist was quite attractive. this led me to wonder if there are people who have dental-related fetishes. like most things that i wonder about and then look up on the internet, i am sorry that i did.
Link 1
Link 2

links are safe for work, but not for sanity. it turns out that it must not be that common, because i had to actually construct the word "odontophilia" from the roots (no pun intended) to even find anything.

i have a feeling that if it exists, there is a fetish for it.

No comments: