09 January 2003

working hard or hardly working

kie: resnet pimp palace
kial: miffed
kio: groove salad

opened a link in an aol profile and lost the entry i just wrote. grrr.
here's my best attempt to recreate.

jekyll and hyde is now opening in february. THANK GOODNESS. this is good, since half the company has not even rehearsed for it yet, and i still don't have a script.

i'm spending my resnet time working on potential mental notes website changes. johnny's presentation looks nice but is not netscape-friendly. i'll have to look into that. what i'm most concerned about is content, rather than presentation.

what else? the trip to france really messed up my oral spanish. last semester, when i came back, the prof asked me a yes/no question and i responded with "oue". right. it's as if rather than a gear box for english/spanish/french, there's just a switch like english/everything else. i'm sure cogsci folks (knile) will back me up on that. perhaps this semester's upcoming spanish lineup will cure my ills. that was random.

i'm taking a liking to this ambient music. it doesn't interfere with my concentration, but it's just kinda there and better than silence. this could be useful come the time when i need to do homework.

the chances of me writing a semi-autobiographical one-act play about two guys sitting at dunkin donuts are growing slimmer. this is because i'm starting to realize that my life is just not as exciting to other people as it is to me. then again, you're reading this, aren't you?

No comments: