13 January 2003

secret eating... er... garden

kie: the rezzle nezzle
kial: booooooorrrrrrreeeeedddddddddd
kio: the secret garden : i heard someone crying

greetings from your friendly neighborhood resnet pimp.

the dilemma of the day for me is whether or not to audition for the upcoming barnstormers production of "the secret garden".

the show is the first two weekends of april.

jeykll is slated to go until april, so south pacific will not have started yet.
BAT is not my concern, they will work around me.

however, i am concerned again about mental notes. although this semester we have a bit of a different rehearsal schedule (earlier), and barnstormers rehearsals are usually later.... maybe, hopefully.

i dunno. BAT has 15 rehearsals per show, tops. barnstormers rehearse A LOT. oh yeah, and then there's school. :-/

the songs sound like fun. and i'd really like to work with my peers again (cf. two for the tango), cause that was a lot of fun.

who knows. the auditions are in late february so i have time to think about it. hopefully by then i'll have turned it over in my head enough.

my biggest fear is that the show will be like during hell week or something. i suppose it depends when the mn concert is this semester.

well that's what's on my mind now. off to the lab and jekyll rehearsal.

No comments: