30 March 2005

Crossword 3

Crossword 3: Animal Instincts

I'd like to apologize for several things about this crossword.

1) There is an unkeyed letter in the very middle. Just to be fair, it is an 'N'.

2) There are lots of two-letter words. I ended up doing a lot of cheating because of the time constraint today.(I was visiting PSU this weekend until Tuesday night)

3) 8-down is a word that may be interpreted as being in poor taste. If this word offends you, I apologize. But please bear in mind that it is just a word, nothing more.

4)I forgot to put the name of last week's winner in. I'll do double next week if constraints allow. PS did you see the name of Week 1's winner in Week 2's puzzle?

Have fun!

I promise I will post the scores (and the last 2 solutions) VERY SOON. just not now.

No comments: